Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kardashian Kollection OPI

So after searching and searching, I FINALLY found the Kardashian Kollection nail polish by OPI!!! I have been looking high and low from places like Wal-Mart, Armstrong McCall, Sephora, Sally's Beauty Supplies, Walgreens, CVS, etc!! Of all those places, I found the entire collection at the most random place ever, KMart!!!!! I was so suprised!!!!! 



The color I decided to purchase was My Empire... My Rules. It is this super gorgeous taupe color. I LOVE it!! I love it so much, I think I may just have to paint my toes the same color! I definitely recommend this line. There are a lot of colors I plan to go back and get, but I just wanted to buy one to see if the quality and pigment was good enough for the $7 I paid for it. It is!!

My Empire... My Rules

Thanks for reading!! Comment below to tell me what you think or questions and requests for my next blog!!! You can also find me on facebook and YouTube!!!


xoxo jadehartweck (:




 Find Me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!