Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Must Have Products!!

Must Have Products You Should Have Too!!
Top 10 Products and what they do

Kenra Platinum Hot Spray  

1. There is NO WAY I will fix my hair without using this hot spray. It is my ALL TIME favorite hot spray that I have been using for about two years now. I do not use anything else. It smells absolutely AMAZING and it helps your hair stay in whichever style you chose that includes a heat tool. You can find this at Armstrong McCall for about $8 and it is totally worth every penny!!

Kenra Root Lifting Spray

2. I just recently picked this root lifter up at Armstrong about 3 months ago.. It was I think about $11. I really do like it and recommend it to everyone. All kenra products smell so tasty!! I honestly do fine that when I put this root lifter in my hair, my hair all together styles better. I do not have to tease my hair nearly as much!!

Fahrenheit Straightener

3. My straightener is used on my hair everyday and this straightener that I found at TJ Maxx for like $35 dollars deff performs exactly how I need it to. There are several different colors, but I liked how this purple color reminded me of the original Barney... Embarrassing, I know!! It heats up to 450 degrees and doesn't pull and crack my hair at all!!

TRESemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo

4. This is and should be everyone's go-to lazy hair day product. You can find this at Wal-Mart or any drugstore for around $8. Everyone has those days you just don't feel like shampooing your hair. Yes, you can use baby powder and baking soda, but neither will give you the luscious volume this product gives you. No one will ever be able to tell that you haven't shampooed your hair. It also has a pleasant scent. I use this product faithfully because I'll tell you that this girl does not like the long process I have to go through to get this curly hair straight!!

CHAPSTICK!! (Lip Drench and Carmex)

5. I am a chapstick addict!! I have 100s of different chapsticks. My favorite has to be Carmex, but recently I picked up the Lip Drench at Armstrong McCall (for $3 might I add!!!!) The only reason I picked it up was because it was in one of my favorite scents of all time, coconut lime! YUMMY!! Yes, it works very well, but no chapstick is ever worth $3!! No one like dry lips, so please do yourself a favor and keep chapstick on you at all times!!! You can find chapstick ANYWHERESSS!!!


Eyebrow Razor

6. What is that!?!? OMG you shave your eyebrows!!?? Yes, I sure do! Eyebrows are a pet peeve of mine. I like my eye brows to be in tip-top shape!! I do wax and pluck my eyebrows faithfully, but I keep this handy dandy eyebrow razor in my purse for random unexpected touch-ups. Please!!! Keep your eye brows up. No one likes to look at huge Caterpillars on your forehead!! I usually get my eyebrow razors at Wal-Mart, but I'm sure you can find them anywhere. They are inexpensive. I got a pack of 4 for like $3.


OPI AVOJUICE lotion in Vanilla Snowflake

7. My FAVORITE scent of all time is vanilla. I like to smell delicious, you know, edible lol. The only thing, sometimes vanilla flavored products can smell over powering and cheap!! Yucky!! This lotion I found at Armstrong McCall on clearance for about $4. It is by far my FAVORITE hand lotion of all time!!!! You literally want to eat the entire bottle. It leaves your hands so soft and hydrated! I wouldn't recommend putting it all over your body, because the smell with over power your perfume because the vanilla scent is so pure and rich, but it is a fabulous hand lotion!


AVON- Mark Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion

8. There is not a day that goes by that I do not put this on my face. NOT KIDDING!! I got this from Avon for about $9, and it was one of the best purchases I have ever made. I do have rather oily skin. You put one pump of the lotion on your face and it like turns into a powder. All the oils on your face just disappear. I am in love with this lotion and will deff recommend it to anyone who has normal-oily skin.

Orgins Super Spot Remover

9. I started using this product about a year ago and this is still the same bottle I bought a year ago. You can find it at Origins in Dillards for about $13. The price may seem high for the size of the bottle, but I guarantee that this little bottle goes a really long way. Whenever you see a blemish on your face, dot this on top before you go to sleep and when you wake up, your blemish will vanish. Right when you put it on your face, you will be able to feel it working. This is my go-to spot remover!!


Loreal Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Scrub

10. Everyone should exfoliate at least 2 times a week. I have tried several different scrubs from drugstore brands to high-end brands, but I still find myself buying this one. I love the grapefruit scent it has. Grapefruit is amazing for refreshing the skin. Whenever I am finished washing my face, I can instantly feel the softness. You can find this at any drugstore or Wal-Mart for like $8.
 

Thanks for reading!! Just comment below telling me what you would like to see next or your questions. You can also find me on facebook and YouTube!!!



 Find Me on Facebook:

Find Me on YouTube:



 


1 comment:

thanks for stopping by!