Friday, July 27, 2012

Beauty Pet Peeves

We all have them, but here's mine!!


For the record, before we get things started, I do not want anyone to get offended my the list below. You are who you are and do not let anyone tell you otherwise and/or try to change you!! (:


Blue Eyeshadow
Though many people wear blue eyeshadow, you will NEVER catch me rockin' it. I have never and I don't think will ever have a liking toward blue eyeshadow. It feels too.... middle school!

Bushy Eyebrows
Oh dear God!!! Bushy eyebrows are enough to make me want to slam myself into a brick wall full force!!! This has to be my biggest beauty pet peeve. I like the look of neat, trimmer brows. Ones eyebrows can make all the difference in the face. I'm not kidding either...

Just Bottom EyeLiner
I am so down with only top eyeliner, but when people put eyeliner only on the bottom tear duct, I just don't think it works. The look appears to be unfinished. Please, do me a favor and always put on top eyeliner.

Too Much Shine Lip Gloss
Personally, I rather just a simple lip stain along with a subtle lip balm/ chapstick. Too much shine causing the "wet look" is not attractive. It looks messy and sloppy. NO guy will want to kiss wet lips that will get all over her face. YUCKY. I prefer a more matte or satin lip color. Remember, less is more.

Non Matching Lip Liner
Come on ladies, if you do not live in East Hollywood, do not even attempt. You are not a "chica" no matter how much you try. You simple look like a clown or one of those hotline workers... It is not attractive in any way shape or form. Just please do not do this!! Your lip liner should become one with your lipstick/ lip gloss.


Uneven Winged Eye Liner
Uneven winged eye liner will cause your entire face to look disproportional. This is the one think when doing your makeup that you should take you time and have a lot of patience!! The winged look can either be used to benefit your entire look or ruin your entire look. Be careful when attempting this. Proportion is key (:


Thanks for reading!!! Please leave a comment with questions, comments and requests. You can also find me on Facebook and YouTube!!!

xoxo jadehartweck (:


Find Me on Facebook:

Find Me on YouTube:




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!