Monday, October 28, 2013

DRGUSTORE MAKEUP STEAL!!!!

AMAZING DRUGSTORE STEAL!!
featuring: Revlon Photoready Matte Bronzer
located at: YOUR LOCAL WALGREENS




So, I was in Walgreens and I saw that they were having a HUGE makeup sale!! Well not only is revlon buy one get one 50% off, but one of the best matte bronzers ever is on sale for just over $3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bronzer is normally $13 and I HADDD to tell ya'll about it!! The sale is at all Walgreens, so head over to your local Walgreens and snag the steal before they are all sold out!!!

This bronzer is 100% matte therefore it is great for contouring, but it is also great for simply warming up the face if you find you are looking just a tad bit pale/dead LOL!!

Regular- $13 ON SALE- $3.47

This is a new thing I'm going to start doing!! When I notice an amazing product on sale, I will be sure to let you guys know!! Also, keep the requests coming. I know it has been a while since my last post, but I started back up at school again, but I promise I will be back in the blogging mood!!!!

Thank you so much for reading this blog. I'd LOVE to head some feedback from my viewers!!!! I love ya'll so much and I really do appreciate each and every one of you who take the time out of your day to read my blog posts!!!!

xoxo
jadehartweck



Find Me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!