Sunday, February 16, 2014

Standout Products of the NEW YEAR!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS THAT ARE BRINGING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG

Well, we are half way through February, and there are so many new products out. I thought I would share what I've been loving so far this year.

I'm going to be starting a series on my blog with monthly favorites that I will be calling "Monthly Bitter Sweets" so stay on the look out for those!!!

The products listed below are the makeup products that stay in my "everyday makeup" bag that I used to get ready everyday. I just can't seem to put them down. I literally use them everyday!! Comment below if you would like to see a get ready with me using these products. I have been wearing these to work... EVERYDAY!

I really would like to make more videos, I just don't know if yall like to see them. So, MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!! I love hearing from all of yall! It is my motivation and inspiration to keep making blog posts!!

By the way, all of the products below are recommended by me 100% if you have any questions about any of the products, feel free to ask me. Whether its color recommendations or where to find them!

**** MY GIVE AWAY IS STILL OPEN FROM MY LAST BLOG POST, DON'T FORGET TO ENTER TO WIN!!!****

Hope you enjoy!!

Eye Primer: 
I Love Stage Eye Shadow Base:
Ulta: $3
Eye Shadows:Cargo Eyeshadow - St. Tropez
Ulta: $16
Stila in the Know Palette

Sephora: $39
NYX Nude Matte Single Shadow- Blame it on Midnight

Ulta & Target: $5
Mascara:Calvin Klein One Mascara

Ulta: $18
Eye Liner:
Avon Extra Lasting Eye Liner- Black

Avon Representative: $8
Foundation:Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation- Light

Ulta: $42
Concealer:Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer- Medium

Ulta & Sephora: $24
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye- Neutral Medium

Ulta: $24
Setting PowdersBareMinerals Original Foundation - Light

Ulta & Sephora $27
Elf Tone Correcting Powder

K-mart, Target & Super 1 (LOL): $3
Eye Brows:Elf Cream Eye Liner - Coffee
K-mart & Target: $3
Brushes:MAC 217


MAC Counters: $24
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Ulta: $9
Lips:Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey



Drugstores: $7
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish - Dolly

Sephora: $19
As always,
XOXO jadehartweck MUA

Find Me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!