Monday, October 31, 2016

Oh La Lashes!

Life is short, but your lashes shouldn't be!

          For Halloween this year, I was really inspired by NikkieTutorals when she posted a video, DEMON - Pulled Up Skin Halloween Makeup Tutorial. After watching the video, I just HAD to recreate the look and add my own style and flare to it! I made one of my coworkers lend me her face for a few hours, and the final outcome was, in my opinion, STUNNING!!!

Pictured: Jenny Jumonville
Products Used:
"Demon side"
- Halloween face paint from Walgreen's
- Morphe "Jaclyn Hill Favorites" Palette
- NYX black eyeshadow
- Elmer's purple glue stick (to cancel out the eyebrow)
- Coty airspun loose translucent powder
- Kat Von D kohl eyeliner in "trooper"
- Ciate London black liquid eyeliner
- Tarte "Lights, Camera, Splashes" waterproof mascara

"Bombshell side"
- Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in "Medium Light Neutral"
- Make Up For Ever full cover concealer in "Flesh 4"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in "Taupe" and "Dark Brown"
- Loreal Brow Stylist in "Medium/ Dark"
- Morphe "Jaclyn Hill Favorites" Palette
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- NARS blush in "Madly"
- BECCA pressed highlighter in "Champagne Pop"
- Makeup Geek shadows in "Creme Brulee," "Cocoa Bear," and "Ice Queen"
- Tarte "Lights, Camera, Splashes" waterproof mascara

& finally, I think we can all agree on who's the star of the show here, these drop dead gorgeous, fluffy false lashes!!! Am I right? Or AM I RIGHT!?


          As a makeup artist, I've worn and applied my fair share of false lashes! The lashes I used to pull the look together are the 3D Mink EyeLashes by Tricky Hair Extentions. The eye lashes are both fluffy and durable (meaning you can get a TON of uses out of one pair!) Make sure to note, these lashes can be worn on SEVERAL different eye shapes and sizes. When you first open the box, you'll see there is a small bit of excess band that can easily be trimmed, if needed, with scissors. Both Jenny and myself have worn the lashes, and we BOTH recommend you give Tricky Hair Extensions a try because you won't be disappointed! I used DUO lash adhesive in "Dark" as always to adhere the lashes to the lid.

Tricky Hair 3D Mink Eyelashes
Tricky Hair sells 3D Mink Eye Lashes as well as Clip-In Hair Extensions.
You can check out all of their products by clicking the links below.
(P.S. Links below will open a new window.)
OFFICIAL SITEFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM



// -- LETS BE FRIENDS!! -- \\

|  Personal Facebook | Make-up Facebook  |  YouTube  |  Instagram |  Twitter |  Blog |  Snapchat: jadehartweck  |


 ▷ BE SURE TO LEAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS BELOW!! 
xoxo jadehartweck 

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by!