Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Obsession

So, my new OBSESSION is these sugar skulls that one of my friends, meagan legnon, showed to me. At first, I just thought they were cute, but now I catch myself looking for more and more things with the sugar skulls on them; bags, shirts, sunglasses, makeup brushes, etc!!! I love them!! Too CUTE!!!!

My reason for liking them are the complexity to them. A skull in itself is cute, but when you add different unique designs inside, it accentuates each part of the skull. I love the individuality to each sugar skull.. Very inspiring!!

 
Hello Kitty Sugar Skull
Look All the Details
Sugar Skull Cookie!!!
OMG I WANTT!!!
I Just Love Them All!
STUNNING!
Ok! Last Picture But OMGG!!!!!

Sorry, this was not a make-up blog or anything, but I just had to share this, lol. But, you never know, my next make-up post could be inspired by this!! (-;

Thanks for reading this!!! Comment below with questions, comments, and requests for future blogs!! You can also find me on Facebook and YouTube!!!

And Always Remember:
"You are who you are so don't let anyone tell you otherwise and/or try to change you"

xoxo jadehartweck MUA


Find me on Facebook:

Find me on YouTube:

E-mail Me:








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!