Wednesday, July 25, 2012

diy tinted face primer

ex: Urban Decay - Primer Potion

SUPER EASY/AROUND THE HOUSE ITEMS/ QUICK

Supplies needed:

Aloe Vera (Ocean Potion: Walgreens)
Facial Moisturizer (Equate: Wal-Mart)
Liquid foundation (Healthy Make-up: Avon)
Empty container (Old foundation: Bare Minerals)
Mattifying Lotion (optional) (Mark Matte Chance: Avon)
Steps:

  1. Put a small amount of your preferred foundation in the empty container. This will put a slight tint to your primer. A Dime size should be enough.
  2. Next, apply another dime sized amount of aloe vera  to the container. Aloe vera is a very powerful moisturize. Because of this, you may apply it on a sunburn to prevent peeling. Aloe vera also provides a refreshing scent and all around feeling to the skin.
  3. After, add a good amount of moisturizer to the growing mixture: I added between 10-12 pumps. This is to keep the texture of the product along with  the moisture needed to brighten the pigment of your make-up
  4. I also add a pump or so of my Mark Matte Chance matte lotion because I tend to have a semi oily completion. This is an optional step and will not make a difference in the final product. 
  5. Now that all the ingredients are in the container, all that's left is to mix together. The final product should be similar in texture to your ordinary liquid foundation.  

^^ Final Product ^^

The PROOF is on the hand:
I applied to DIY primer to the bottom of my hand and then applied my MAC blush in Springsteen on both sides. It is obvious that the primer caused the pigment in the blush to be more vibrant on the bottom of my hand compared to the top line of blush. 


I hope this was helpful!!! Thanks for reading!! You can comment below with requests, comments, etc. Tell me what you think and what you would like to see!! I want to hear whatever you have to say. 



Find Me on Facebook:

Find Me on YouTube:



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!